5 Ways with which I am gonna keep my Heart healthy
I am facing a lot of heart troubles recently and now I have decided to put an end to it. I read this article - http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/heart-disease-prevention/WO00041 and have decided to follow, following 5 steps.
1) No smoking - I don’t smoke, so, that’s easy.
2) Exercise 30 minutes a day - I have been thinking of working out for about an hour or two which seems like too much for me and because of that I don’t work out at all. Now, I am gonna start with 10 minutes a day and raise it to 30 minutes within a week or so.
3) Healthy Diet - That’s gonna be difficult because I can’t control what I have for lunch and dinner so I am gonna add more fruits and salad in my died, avoid outside eating and try to reduce heavy food that I eat like Shahi Paneer and Dal Makhni.
4) Maintaining a Healthy Weight - Currently I am overweight, I hope these 5 steps would also reduce my weight.
5) Get checked for BP, Cholesterol and Diabetes - Thankfully I got these checked and I have none.
I have not been able to sleep properly because of this for days therefore following through on these 5 steps is a must for me.